Atlantis Health was founded in 1996 with a clear goal: to improve understanding of the factors influencing medication adherence and optimize this key behaviour among people living with long – term health conditions. Based on the depth of experience acquired in the past 25 years, we have developed proprietary data – driven tools and technologies that enhance patient engagement and empower Change for Good.
To preserve the health of people everywhere, in any place at any time.
To help people Change for Good by empowering them to achieve health goals that will positively impact their lives and the lives of those around them.
• People first
• Respect everyone
• Be memorable
• Find a better way
• Think big, act small
Purpose of Role
This role is crucial in the connection between the local UK Client Services Team, the Group Technology team based in New Zealand and the healthcare Client. This role leads various digital healthcare projects, specific to clients needs.
• Responsible for efficient planning, management and delivery of complex multi-channel and multi-country PSP projects on time and to budget through the identification and implementation of the most appropriate project management methodology, processes and resources
• Own the overall scoping and management of change requests and feature requests, facilitating the requirements definition and estimating activities from multiple internal and external providers as required
• Manage new and upgraded programme platform (CMS+CRM) roll-outs and environment migrations/deployments, coordinating resources and prioritising resource allocation
• Demonstrate local ownership of project management for our products and services, including timeline management and communication, risk identification and mitigation, deployment management with all parties (internal, Client and third-party vendors), ongoing maintenance and service delivery
• Coordinating all resources (teams based in UK and New Zealand) in the project through the maintenance of detailed project plans and ensure that the highest quality of work is produced, to a very tight project schedule, following robust, auditable processes
• Collaborate on project Blueprints (scoping documents) and create other project documentation (including project plans, Change Requests, Risk logs and reports). Establish and continually manage detailed project plans, schedule, work breakdown structure, strategy, and deliverables
• Manage scope creep and follow established change management policies. Manage stakeholders and team members. Seek support from senior management team as required to review documentation, manage scope creep and communicate the impact to the Solutions team and clients
Quality and Compliance
• Adheres to all Health and Safety Policies and Procedures in the Workplace
• Adheres to all other workplace policies and procedures
• Will escalate any business risk as determined by policies and procedures
• Will fully contribute to compliance, governance and quality improvements in the workplace as defined by the QMS
• Will complete and pass all mandatory training by due date
• Project Management
• Stakeholder Management
• Commercial Acumen
Preferred experience and skills
• Ideally agency experience within healthcare communications and marketing
• Demonstrable knowledge and experience with project management methodologies, process and challenges ideally healthcare related involvement with RFP’s and working with cross-functional teams to develop innovative business proposals
• Experience with project scoping, creating and maintaining project budgets and ensuring change control is managed effectively
• Experience of project planning and resource coordination, delivering projects which involve internal multi-disciplinary team members and multiple client stakeholders across different geographies
• Excellent healthcare client-facing and internal stakeholder communications, both written and verbal
• Experience of healthcare communications project planning and resource coordination, delivering projects which involve internal multi-disciplinary team members and multiple client stakeholders across different geographies
• Ability to effectively lead regular internal status meetings, as well as facilitating and documenting ad hoc discussions and requirements clarifications as needed to keep project aligned and progressing efficiently
• Exceptional time management, organisational skills and attention to detail
• Efficient handling of multiple large-scale projects concurrently
• Excellent and proactive problem solver
• Ability to adapt quickly and be flexible in the face of changing priorities
• Willingness to work out of normal business hours from time to time to accommodate our global span
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including MS Project and MS Teams in particular
• Project management certifications, such as PMI, APMP, Agile or PRINCE II are desirable
• Experience with Agile and Scrum project management methodologies would be considered an asset
You must have the right to work in the United Kingdom.
Please read our HR privacy notice.
Please send your CV to us at HRAdmin@atlantishealth.com