Atlantis Health was founded in New Zealand in 1996 with a clear goal: to improve understanding of the factors influencing medication adherence and optimize this key behavior among people living with long–term health conditions. Based on the depth of experience acquired in the past 25 years, we have developed proprietary data–driven tools and technologies that enhance patient engagement and empower Change for Good.
To preserve the health of people everywhere, in any place at any time.
To help people Change for Good by empowering them to achieve health goals that will positively impact their lives and the lives of those around them.
Why join us?
In joining our global team, you can expect to be warmly welcomed, onboarded well and given the scope to do your most innovative work that is supported by pragmatic, caring managers. We pride ourselves on the level of communication and collaboration across our team, which is truly global.
We are looking for a full time Senior Solutions Executive to join our Client Service Team, supporting in the day-to-day management of key client accounts. The role acts as a link between our Client Service Team and other internal/external teams. You will be supporting other members of our Client Service Team in the delivery of our client projects, and we as a team ensure that you are supported and developed in your role and on your career path. Our solutions are largely digitally-based solutions to help people that have a wide range of conditions, from asthma or diabetes, through to oncology-conditions or rare diseases.
The successful applicant will most likely have had at least two years in an Solutions / Account Executive role within a digital marketing or medical communications agency. Exposure or qualifications in the behavioural science or digital health sector, solid customer facing presentation / selling and project management skills will all be viewed favorably.
You will have a coordinator flair, be socially confident, be known for “getting it done” and be seeking a career within Client Service roles.
This hands-on role will involve:
• Supporting the execution of all aspects of the client project, including ensuring all work is fully briefed, signed off, and documented as required
• Working as a project management assistant to ensure our multi-channel solutions are delivered to client needs
• Managing day to day client relationships, building strong working relationships with the client team while managing project updates, key deliverables and project milestones to ensure all aspects of the project flow smoothly
• Working with internal functions to ensure high quality deliverables within budgets
• Managing material approvals and referencing (via systems such as ZINC/VEEVA)
• Supporting with financial administration, such as raising purchase orders and processing invoices
• Flagging potential project issues as they arise, and proactively suggesting potential solutions to ensure smooth running of the client project
• Builds rapport with day-to-day client contacts through good project management and consistent project updates and delivery
• Proactively identifies potential opportunities within client projects for Atlantis Health to grow the account and suggest these to account lead
• Supports new business development as required
We are looking for the following capabilities:
• Stakeholder Management
• Project Management
• Digital knowledge - CMS, CRM and project co-ordination of digital solutions
• Commercial Acumen
Our office is located in Chiswick and we offer a friendly, supportive and flexible workplace with the scope to really grown your career.
Do not delay, send your CV today. Please read our HR Privacy notice. You must have the right to work full time in the UK.