Atlantis Health was founded in 1996 with a clear goal: to improve understanding of the factors influencing medication adherence and optimize this key behavior among people living with long–term health conditions. Based on the depth of experience acquired in the past 25 years, we have developed proprietary data–driven tools and technologies that enhance patient engagement and empower Change for Good.
To preserve the health of people everywhere, in any place at any time.
To help people Change for Good by empowering them to achieve health goals that will positively impact their lives and the lives of those around them.
Why join us?
In joining our global team, you can expect to be warmly welcomed, onboarded well and given the scope to do your most innovative work that is supported by pragmatic, caring managers. We pride ourselves on the level of communication and collaboration across our team, which is truly global.
This role allows plenty of scope for hybrid working and offers a competitive salary and innovative learning environment.
The Group Product Manager is a key role within the Group Technology Team and has significant impact on our quest to build digital solutions that make a meaningful difference to people’s lives. Overall responsibility for product strategy, delivery of Atlantis Health's product portfolio, including enhancements and product support within a range of Atlantis Health Group Limited (AHG) solutions.
• Identify opportunities for solution productization across the Group through stakeholder engagement, market analysis, and strategic prioritization of requests/requirements from clients
• Develop and prioritize product roadmaps for a range of AHG approved products, with particular focus on growing AHG strategic advantage and core health psychology competencies delivered via the product set and improving operational efficiency
• Provide input to, and continuously maintain the Product Component Map across allocated product categories
• Develop and deliver the product strategy to Senior Leadership in conjunction with the Health Psychology and IT Infrastructure teams to ensure continued market leadership in Support, Access, Awareness, Acceptance, and Community product categories
• Identify opportunities for new product development, partnering with suppliers where necessary to capitalize on emerging technologies and market drivers
• Understand and address customer requirements
• Identify new product enhancements or opportunities for operational efficiency and input into the overall product roadmap
• Coordinating business analysis, requirements identification, development, testing and release work with internal and external teams
• Embedding security, privacy/consent and good design practice in all product development activities
• Oversight of the Product Release process (‘Master Build’), including backlog management and release communications
• Ownership of the enhancement/feature release prioritization process
• Managing stakeholder communications and engagement for requirements and request process
• Overseeing and leading a team to deliver the product to market and evolve over time
Product Support and Consultation:
• Provide pre-sales consultation services to all regional Business Development and Client Services teams, including in-depth review of sales pitches and program designs to ensure they are aligned to the AHC Product features
• Serve as escalation point for program and product support queries and issues, consistently providing expert-level guidance and knowledge on AHC product suite to resolve outstanding issues
• Overall leadership for all existing product and program support functions related to AHC product set
• Ensure quality delivery of product support to agreed service levels
• Manage updates of key product and related process documentation in line with change control processes
Management & Leadership:
• Work with cross functional teams to define AHC Product Strategy and Product Development priorities and resource required for delivery
• Manage all aspects of product feature release processes, including resource planning, stakeholder engagement and communications, training, and implementation
• Ensure standard processes are implemented for product support, program design, program configuration, and application support, so the team delivers to a consistently high standard
• Train and mentor regional product specialists on AHC products, including program design, system configuration, application and program support tactics and processes, and new product features
Quality and Compliance:
• Adheres to all Health and Safety Policies and Procedures in the Workplace
• Adheres to all other workplace policies and procedures
• Will escalate any business risk as determined by policies and procedures
• Will fully adhere and contribute to compliance, governance and quality improvements in the workplace as defined by the QMS
• Will complete and pass all mandatory and required training by due date
Qualifications and Experience we are looking for:
• Strong understanding of Product Management methodology, tools and approaches
• Intermediate-level working knowledge of Office 365 suite of products (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Project, Visio)
• Tertiary degree in a relevant field (Science, Health, Technology, Business)
• Ability to communicate confidently with technical and business stakeholders at all levels of the organization, especially senior management across the regions and the Group, especially leading-edge technologies: AI, machine learning, chatbot development, mobile app, data platforms, etc.
• Solid technical understanding and ability to deliver solutions related to chatbots, apps, websites and use of AI and infrastructure frameworks
• Ideally minimum 5 years’ experience in product management in a related industry.
• Experience in healthcare industry
• Design thinking / human centred design qualification and/or experience
• Experience in either business analysis or project management, chatbot, AI/Machine Learning concepts
• Product Development
• Project Management
• Stakeholder management
• Change Management
• Commercial Acumen
• Digital Solution Expertise
You must have the right to work in New Zealand.
Please read our HR Data Privacy statement.
This role may be subject to a Criminal Background Check.